Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sssshhh....I'm listening

 

The Importance of Listening


        Let's face it, as a paralegal, you have to do a lot of listening.  You listen to your co-workers, your supervising attorney(s), your clients, and others.  Are you listening correctly to achieve the end goal as the front lines at your firm?

        Coming soon is my five part series on effective listening skills.  I welcome any suggestions for information to include.  I intend to cover various types of questions you can ask which I learned through Collaborative Divorce, and which can apply to any practice area.  

        In the meantime, start thinking about your own listening skills and send me your comments with any tips and tricks you think should be included in this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment