Monday, May 3, 2021

Welcome!

 

Welcome!

        I am honored that you are here reading my blog! I have been a paralegal for 13 years, most recently working in family law, an area of practice I absolutely love! There are so many things I have on my mind and I look forward to sharing them with you. 

        If you have a blog of your own and would like me to include a link, please let me know! I'd love to read and follow your posts!  I'd also love to do a featured post for you - either a post you write to accompany the link to your blog, or to co-write a post on the topic of your choice.  

        If you have suggested topics for discussion or questions, let me know!  

        Do you have a firm or legal resource you would like listed?  Please send me the information in the suggestions form and I'll take a look!  Ideally, I would love to fill my blog with links to as many firms and resources as possible in all states! 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment